terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2007

I Me Mine


Realizando um desejo que tinha há algum tempo, pelo menos na frente de algumas pessoas. Muito bom, mas se pudese fazê-lo com consentimento e com liberação, adoraria mais.
"Now they’re frightened of leaving it,
Ev’ryone’s weaving it,
Coming on strong all the time"

-"Oh, darling, please believe me"

-"Do you promise not to tell"?

-"She's old enough to know bettter"

-"I rolled a stone".

-"Tell me why".

-"I'm a loser".

- "Eveybody's got someting to hide".

-"If I needed someone", "Take good care of my baby".

-"Wait"!"What you're doing"?

-"You never give me your money", "in my life", "with a little help from my friends", "I me mine".

-"Think for yourself", "run for your life"

-"Not a second time". "The end".

"Hey, Bungaloo Bill, what did you kiil?"

0 comentários on "I Me Mine"

 

Cidade Das Luzes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez