domingo, 7 de dezembro de 2008

Momento musical





"When your prized possessions start to wear you down,
Look in my direction I'll be round,
I'll be round."
Eu ainda tenho esperança, não consigo me deixar levar pelo pessimismo no ar.

"She no longer needs you"
Uma maravilhosa frase que adoraria que dissessem a meu respeito.

"I want to tell you,
My head is filled with things to say,
When you’re here,
All those words they seem to slip away.
When I get near you,
Things begin to drag me down,
It’s alright,
I’ll make you maybe next time around.
But if I seem to act unkind,
It’s only me, it’s not my mind,
That is confusing things."
O modo como as coisas são

"Another road where maybe I
Could see another kind of mind there.
Ooh then I suddenly see you."
É o que faço pra vida ser diferente, e o que sempre acontece.

"And to see you're really only very small
and life goes on within you
and without you."
Para os pretenciosos.

"So go away and leave me alone
Don't bother me"
Depois da cagada feita, é assim que tem que ser pra todos.

"You know you made me cry
I see no use I'm wondering why
I cry for you"
Pior que acabo sempre fazendo isso mesmo, nem que seja uma vez.

Puxa, como mais uma vez os Beatles têm os trechos certos pro momento certo.

0 comentários on "Momento musical"

 

Cidade Das Luzes Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez